27 September: Our offices have just resumed operations. It will take us 2-3 days to catch up on all emails and orders. Thanks for your patience during this period.
G & G HK Girl is a Super Shiny, Fast Drying Top Coat
Top 10 Reason why Glisten & Glow HK Girl is so loved!
• Intense shine - crystal clear formula that applies smoothly, leaving a glass like appearance
• Fast drying – approx 1-2 minutes often less and your nails will be dry, as time passes it will dry more within 5 minutes or so it's rock hard!
• Durable, long lasting nature – customers boast that manicures last 5-7 days with little to no tip wear or chips.
• Holographic polishes love it! – Holos will not dull, in fact they are even intensified
• Smoothes and seals glitter polishes – 1-2 coats and glitters are tamed/smooth and without jagged edges sticking up.
• Adds extra shine to all Nail Lacquers – it can make a matte polish or a textured polish shiny. Cremes, jellies, crellies, shimmers, metallics etc are all left with that glossy glass like shine
• No Shrinkage! – G & G HK Girl top coat doesn't cause any shrinkage
• Can be used with Nail Lacquers that is tacky or dry
• Even consistency throughout the whole bottle – no extra thickness or gloppyness
• Nail Art/Nail Stamping friendly – once nail art/stamping is nearly dry it won't smear or smudge
If it gets a little thick just add a few drops of nail polish thinner and shake well!
Photo Credits: www.caitlinscreativecorner.com/ and of course Glisten & Glow
Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat – (3 free) Available only in EU)
Ingredients: ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-3, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate , Polyvinyl Butyral, D&C Violet #2
G & G Stuck on Blu! Basecoat
TRY IT! You'll love it!
Long Lasting, Stain Preventing and Sticky Basecoat
3 - Free
Allow this basecoat to fully dry approx 5-7 mins. then apply your favorite Nail Lacquers! Don't forget to follow up with your G & G HK Girl!
*if you don't allow for full dry time, you could experience bubbling* (often the biggest problem polish lovers have is that they don't allow the base coat to dry long enough), as always use polishes in a well ventilated area*
Check out the HEAD 2 HEAD comparisons!!
Used G & G Stuck on Blu! under Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum. No bubbling and applied well. :) - Kristin L-Q
G & G Stuck on Blu ! - I've tested it with several holos, and they've played well together. - Jen S-W
Kept my nails from staining and kept my polish on for over 7 days with no chipping - Bridget H.
I've used it on several mani's it's my go to basecoat. I've even used it on my mom's pedicure. I don't wait more then 5 mins for it to dry and start apply the nail polish of my choice. Easy to use and very versatile. Perfect MATE for G & G HK GIRL. - Caitlin M.
I love the G & G Stuck on Blu! It works perfect on my Ozotic's holographic polishes! No need to spend all that $$ on Aqua base! and it's thicker and works better then the LA Colors basecoat. - Michelle Y.
Looks awesome w. holos - Christy H.
Photo Credits: www.caitlinscreativecorner.com/
10ml. Each bottle comes with a brush applicator
**ALLERGY ALERT, If you have an allergy to LATEX do NOT use this product. Always perform a patch test before usage to ensure no allergic reaction. You can test by placing 1 drop of the product on your skin and leaving on for 15 minutes, if you remove it with no reaction you *should* be ok. Discontinue use immediately if you develop an allergy, and seek medical attention.
This product is liquid latex based, specifically made for cosmetic usage. Apply it to the nail and let dry for at least 1 minute, and the product will turn clear which indicates its dried. Apply polish and apply topcoat as usual. We recommend wrapping tips with topcoat to prolong wear.
Ingredients: Rubber latex, water, ammonium hydroxide, thiram, zinc oxide.
£8.50White peel-off base coat used for glitters and other polishes - 15ml