We agree, you can not have enough replacement stamping heads! So, here are some more options for our XXL Mega Stamper. This set comes with (2) semi-squishy, 1.5 in diameter stamping heads. And, because we like colorful/beautiful things, we decided to go with a pink and orange colored replacement heads to liven things up. Not only just replacement heads, but you can pick up this set and use them as nano work area for making multiple nail decals or reverse stamping designs at one time. *NOTE*: This set only comes with replacement heads, NO handles or stamping plates.
3.5cm stamper head. Comes with a protective cap. Does not include scraper
1 stamper refill head as seen in pic
International customers if your orders consist of non polish items, half of the shipping fee will be refunded.
set of 3 scrapers.
Acetone resistance quality scrapers manufactured for Rainbow Connection by Fab Ur Nails
International customers if your orders consist of non polish items, a portion of the shipping fee will be refunded.
Select from 8 colours
1. Store white and black stamper head separately for avoid staining. However if its stained, it will not affect use.
2. For scrape excess polish use short side of scraper
3. Pick up image with gently rolling
4. Clean stamper head ONLY with sticky tape or lint roller
5. Clean scraper with nail polish remover (NOT pure 100% acetone)
6. Stamper doesn’t need priming.
If head not pick up (after some time of use)
· wash it with soap
· put it for 1 day in any plastic bag
The XL Clear Stamper with Clear Short Holder is a twist on the original XL Stamper with Ring Holder.
This set features:
17 mm tall by ~ 39 mm wide (stamper head is ~39 mm wide)
You're stamper should be ready to go right when you get it - however, if it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
- Try washing the heads in warm soapy water (dish soap works best) and let dry completely
- If that doesn't work - take a cotton ball and add a little bit of Acetone to it - gently and quickly swipe it across it's surface (don't let it linger or it could cloud it) - that should remove any excess oils it may have picked up from handling it
- If you need further assistance - feel free to contact us! We are more than happy to help!
We do NOT recommend using Acetone/Nail Polish Remover to clean the surface of this stamper between each use. Instead - use tape or a lint-roller to clean and preserve the head. Acetone may cause the surface to cloud over time and require you to replace it more quickly.