2 gram in 5 grams pot.
how to use:
1. On the prepared nail plate Apply Base Coat / Flexy Base Coat. Drying UV / LED Lamp 120/30 sec .;
2. The nails are painted color coated Gel Polish. Drying UV / LED Lamp 120/30 sec .;
3. Next, apply Top Coat «Without the adhesive layer." Drying UV / LED Lamp 120/30 sec .;
4. After drying, UV / LED lamp immediately for another "hot» Top Coat «Without the adhesive layer", using a brush or applicator, fast and rubbing motion, apply the pigment
5. "Turn off" finished design Top Coat with a sticky layer. Drying UV / LED Lamp 120/30 sec .;
6. Remove the "sticky" layer. Design ready!
listing is for 1 tool
Magnetic polishes are an out-of-this-world invention! With the power of a magnet, color is shifted and relocated on the nail for a futuristic effect. For best results, you need a strong magnet with the right magnetic pattern – and not all magnets will work. The Neodymium Ring Magnet will give your magnetic polish manicures a makeover! This one-inch magnet has a convenient 3/4-inch opening large enough for most fingers, and is 1/4-inch in width. For a curved, negative space on the nail, hold ring flat against nail about 1/4 inch away. For a subtle linear look, hold nail inside the ring. This magnet can be used with all magnetic polishes (including gel varieties).