Orders with this item begins shipping around beginning May
select from various scents, descriptions below
The Nail Fortifier is a non greasy creamy formula fortified to help nails be strong and healthy with moisturizing ingredients for the ultimate nutrition for your nails. A little bit goes a long way with this product. The Nail Fortifier will be in a half oz jar.
Water, Aloe Vera Juice, MSM, Rosehip Seed Oil, Kelp Extract, Neem Extract, Lanolin, Vegetable Glycerin, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Bees Wax, Castor, Rosemary Extract, DL Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Allantoin, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Natural Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
- Blueberry Cobbler – I finally found the most perfect blueberry cobbler that is strong and simply intoxicating. ‘Blueberry Cobbler’ Fresh blueberries blend with flakey buttery crust.
- Cherry Red Lips - Cherry Red Lips is a fan favorite and it is finally here in Confection and Nail Tape! This is already available in Nail Nectar so nothing new there. ‘Cherry Red Lips’ Crisp bubbly champagne with the perfect blend of cherries.
- Circus Concessions - A truly delicious scent of of cotton candy, caramelized apples and hints of funnel cake.
- Lavender Bellini – A new favorite of mine! I was not expecting to love this one this much. ‘Lavender Bellini’ Made up of top notes of apricot, pineapple, lemon zest, mid notes of lavender petals, white cyclamen and sweet nectar and bottom notes of plum blossom, green apple and orange flower.
- Orange Creamsicle – This fragrance smells just like your favorite dreamsicle on a hot day. Super refreshing orange with vanilla ice cream.
- Root Beer Float – A true root beer soda with creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Skittles - This fragrance smells just like Skittles with some added goodness to really balance out all the sweet candy aroma. ‘Skittles’ Top notes of candy, lime, lemon drop and raspberry kiss; middle notes of grapefruit, Valencia orange pop and red candy apple. Finish off this amazing fragrance with bottom notes of good old-fashioned vanilla, pulled Sugar and heliotrope.
- Strawberry Banana Guava – I have finally found a true banana scent and I immediately put to test with a Strawberry Guava blend. I am in LOVE! ‘Strawberry Banana Guava’ top notes of strawberry, guava, and banana following with middle notes of passionfruit and mango. Finishing off this delectable fragrance with bottom notes of vanilla, peach, and sugar.
- Strawberry Shortcake – Another favorite of mine! I have been wanting to make this scent for so long. I have to warn you, after smelling, you will be craving the real thing! ‘Strawberry Shortcake’ fresh strawberries, sweetened shortbread, and lots of whipped cream make this classic true to life and irresistible.
- Unicorn Pop Tarts – I find this one light, but still decadent and bakery smelling. ‘Unicorn Pop Tarts’ a fabulous blend of ripe juicy fruits such as plum, strawberry, raspberry and grapefruit sweetened by subtle undertones of french vanilla, hints of cocoa, melted butter, whipped cream and fresh baked goodness.