select from various scents, descriptions below
The Nail Fortifier is a non greasy creamy formula fortified to help nails be strong and healthy with moisturizing ingredients for the ultimate nutrition for your nails. A little bit goes a long way with this product. The Nail Fortifier will be in a half oz jar.
Water, Aloe Vera Juice, MSM, Rosehip Seed Oil, Kelp Extract, Neem Extract, Lanolin, Vegetable Glycerin, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Bees Wax, Castor, Rosemary Extract, DL Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Allantoin, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Natural Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
NEW 2022 SCENTS:
- Snickerdoodle - Notes of sugar, cinnamon, honey, and butter, rounded out with a smooth base of creamy vanilla
- Vanilla Milk - a deliciously true vanilla cream scent.
- Rosemary Mint - A revitalizing blend of rosemary, fresh garden herbs and mint
- Black Cherry Merlot - A sophisticated blend of aromatic soft and fruity, together with fresh black cherries. Top notes of black currant and apple brighten the red wine and black cherry heart of this fragrance oil. Aged oak and amber base notes highlight the merlot, while vanilla balances the sweet finish. Patchouli and nutmeg essential oils enhance the wood and spice notes for added depth
- Fruit Loops - A sweet and delectable delight of juicy orange, ripe berries, tangerine and sugared vanilla. Smells just like the cereal!
- Sugar Cookie Crunch - a buttery delicate cookie with the perfect touch of sugar.
- Apple Cinnamon Icing - A delicious treat of sugared apples, grated cinnamon, and sweet creamy icing.
- Reindeer Poop - Cozy notes of hot cocoa, steamed milk, vanilla cream and maple sugar.
- 'Cocoa Butter Cashmere (Limited Edition)' Top notes of warm cedarwood rest upon a melange of sweet vanilla, fragrant tonka bean, comforting coconut and alluring jasmine. Nuances of precious woods invoke feelings of soothing warmth, while the richness of golden amber, light musk and creamy cocoa butter envelope the senses like a cozy blanket
- 'Pumpkin Eggnog' Fresh pumpkin, sprinkles of cinnamon and clove, creamy vanilla custard and background notes of fresh apple, musk and cedar.
- 'Berry Bewitching' Blackberries, fuzzy peaches, bubbly effervescent notes, apricot and mandarin blend seamlessly with cinnamon, rose and a kiss of musk.
- 'Pumpkin Hollow' Sweet pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla and spices blended together.
- 'Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow' Sweet buttercream vanilla tops spicy notes of pumpkin pie, cinnamon, vanilla bean and creamy marshmallow.
- 'Blood Orange' A nice strong citrus scent. Tangy and sweet with just a hint of thyme.
- 'Apple Pie' A perfect blend of baked apples lightly spiced with cinnamon in a rich filling in a warm baked crust.
- Blueberry Cobbler – I finally found the most perfect blueberry cobbler that is strong and simply intoxicating. ‘Blueberry Cobbler’ Fresh blueberries blend with flakey buttery crust.
- Cherry Red Lips - Cherry Red Lips is a crisp bubbly champagne with the perfect blend of cherries.
- Circus Concessions - A truly delicious scent of of cotton candy, caramelized apples and hints of funnel cake.
- Lavender Bellini – A new favorite of mine! I was not expecting to love this one this much. ‘Lavender Bellini’ Made up of top notes of apricot, pineapple, lemon zest, mid notes of lavender petals, white cyclamen and sweet nectar and bottom notes of plum blossom, green apple and orange flower.
- Orange Creamsicle – This fragrance smells just like your favorite dreamsicle on a hot day. Super refreshing orange with vanilla ice cream.
- Root Beer Float – A true root beer soda with creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Skittles - This fragrance smells just like Skittles with some added goodness to really balance out all the sweet candy aroma. ‘Skittles’ Top notes of candy, lime, lemon drop and raspberry kiss; middle notes of grapefruit, Valencia orange pop and red candy apple. Finish off this amazing fragrance with bottom notes of good old-fashioned vanilla, pulled Sugar and heliotrope.
- 'Hawaiian Punch’ A nice fruity blend of pineapple, papaya, guava, orange, apple, apricot, passion fruit, and cherries. It smells just like the fruit punch we all know and love.
- 'Blackberry Lemon Curd'. An addicting combination of fresh, zesty lemons, warm vanilla extract and a hint of sugar blended with fresh cream. This sweet smelling aroma is then followed with strong top notes of tart blackberries, sparkling citrus and finished with