No shipping will happen between 7-10 Dec. Normal operations will resume 11 Dec. Current processing times are around 1-2 working days (exclude delivery times). Orders with pre-order items have a longer wait time. Please be aware delivery timings is likely to be longer this holiday period. Thanks for your patience.
This decal mat is 30cm x 40cm and is great for protecting your work surface, making stamping decals, and testing out polish over black.
Made out of food grade silicon, it's durable, and acetone, nail polish resistant. Cleans up easily with a paper towel dipped in acetone and wiped over.
This in house blend of 5 skin loving oils will keep your cuticles healthy and looking hydrated. It absorbs really quickly
Supplied in a 50ml twist top refill bottle.
This product is all natural, vegan, gluten free and cruelty free and contains no artificial scents or colours.
Select from various scents
* American Cream (lush dupe) - Yummy vanilla with notes of jasmine and violet blend with lavender and rose on a warm, woody base.
* Comforter (lush dupe) - Fresh citrus top notes of bergamot and orange blend with clove and mint on background notes of soft florals patchouli, musk and vanilla.
* Honey I wash the kids (lush dupe) - Golden honey, soft white musk, sparkling bergamot, bits of toffee, crisp apple and sweet orange.
* Fruit Loops - starts off with strong notes of lemon followed by lime, grapefruit and sugar. All this is set on notes of lemongrass, verbena and lily.
* Sultana (lush dupe) - Top notes of lemon blend with middle notes of woodland strawberry, rose and lavender. Notes of fresh ginger add uniqueness and depth to the scent. Background notes of rare woods and dark musk round out the scent.
* Snow Fairy
* Mon Garcon (Creed A dupe)
approx. 0.2g in 1 container
how to use:
1.prepare your nails with uv base coat, no-wipe uv top coat or tacky semi dry polish.
2.use an applicator such as a silicon tool or eyeshadow sponge applicator to pick the powder and apply it onto your nails. gently burnish/rub the powder onto your nails.
3. repeat the step until you're satisfied with the effect.