Let’s Hang magnetic nail polish starts with a deep forest, almost black base. A vibrant magnetic pigment shows off shades of green, while a colorful mix of shifting flakes echo the glow of holiday lights. Layer over your favorite forest shade or wear alone in two-to-three coats for a perfectly festive tree-inspired shade.
Type: Magnetic Multichrome
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best worn in 2-3 coats, or 1-2 coats over black.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work, sold separately. See instructions below.
KBShimmer Magnetic Multichrome and Duochrome polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and nearly 3D effect to your nails. With the use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful, shifty pattern on your nails.
1. Prep nails with a base coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional: apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
3. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
4. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
5. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
6. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 with every nail.
8. Finish with a quick-dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
9. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.
You'll Glow Too is a blue/purple shifting shade with iridescent fairy flakes, silver reflective glitter and violet glow in the dark effect. Can be used as a topper or by...
SNOZZBERRY FIZZ, a clear base full of gold holo glitter in various sizes, black matte glitter and red, pink and orange reflective glitter.
SCRUMPCIOUS PLUM, a dark purplish wine red with a multidimensional magnetic effect.